TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these terms and conditions for Treewood Furniture carefully. These terms and conditions of use may have changed since your last visit to this website or use of the products. You agree to check for updates to these terms and conditions of use. By using this website or the products, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, then do not use this website or the products.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You shall not access this website in any legal jurisdiction that does not recognize or give effect to all provisions and terms & conditions of this Agreement. You agree, acknowledge and recognize that the contract of sale is made in India, is governed exclusively by laws of India and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Ahmedabad in Gujarat and its subordinate courts to the exclusion of all other courts.
The Customer agrees and acknowledges that this Website can be used only by individuals who are 18 years and above and can enter into legally binding contracts. Individuals who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including but not limited to minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use this Website and purchase the Product(s). In the event the Customer is a minor and wishes to purchase the Product(s) such purchase must made by Customer’s legal guardian or parents. The Seller reserves the right to terminate Customer’s access to and refuse to provide Customer with access to this Website if the Seller discovers that Customer is under the age of 18 years.
the types of information that Treewood Furniture may collect from you when you access or use of RMC mobile applications, websites and other online platforms (collectively, “Platforms”); and Treewood Furniture’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information which are collected by us
Treewood Furniture collects this information:
- directly or indirectly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- as you navigate through the Platforms (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, location and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies via web or mobile).
- Through third-party sign-in services including but not limited to Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Google Plus. If you use an integrated social media feature on Treewood Furniture’s websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name, email address and other personal details.
Information You Provide to Us
The Information Treewood Furniture collects on or through the Platforms shall include:
- Your full name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and any proof of your identity and/or address, postal code, profile picture, password and other information you may provide with your account such as your gender, mobile phone number and website and all other information, you may provide us through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus etc. In such events/ cases, Treewood Furniture fetches and stores whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services;
- Your preferences including settings such as time zone and language;
- Details of credit, debit or other card used by You for transactions;
- Details of Your visits to Platform, including but not limited to, location data, web logs and other communication data;
- Your search details such as search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
- Your browsing details including time, frequency, features used, etc. by you;
- Communications between you and other users or merchants through the Platforms; participation by you in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted;
- Information you enter into our system when using the Platform, such as contact information and project management information.
- Information collected through cookies.
INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THIRD PARTIES
Treewood Furniture will be collecting, processing and storing your user ID associated with any social media account (such as your Facebook and Google account) that you use to sign into the Platform or connect with or use the Platform. Also, information will be collected about you from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites, and researchers.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH PLATFORMS
Information may be collected automatically from the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Platforms, even if you use the Platforms without registering or logging in and the same shall include inter alia:
- Your server’s IP address from where the Platform is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system and the website you last visited before visiting to Platform, and your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number;
- Details of your use of the Platforms, including location data, traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you use and access on or through the Platforms;
- Treewood Furniture also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information;
- Treewood Furniture may also collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you;
- Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using the Platforms on a mobile device, Treewood Furniture may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier as signed to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted from records.
- Treewood Furniture may share it with advertising companies and they may use device IDs to track your use of Treewood Furniture’s applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Treewood Furniture may also share it with analytics companies which may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of Treewood Furniture’s applications;
- Other information relating to your activity on the Platforms, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited the Platforms, the date and time you used the Platforms, error logs, and other similar information;
- Your locations details including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device, GPS location;
- In case of mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
Treewood Furniture may use third-party advertising companies/ entities to serve ads when you visit Treewood Furniture’s Platforms. These entities may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Treewood Furniture have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal and commercial information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Treewood Furniture strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, Treewood Furniture cannot guarantee its absolute security. You hereby acknowledge and accept that providing personal and commercial information is at your own risk and that the Treewood Furniture will not be held liable for any losses or damages incurred. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Treewood Furniture shall not be liable or responsible for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond Treewood Furniture’s control or force measure or hacking. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your account with anyone.