PRIVACY POLICIES AND COOKIES
Treewood Furniture and third parties with whom Treewood Furniture partners, shall use pixel tags, cookies, web beacons, mobile device IDs, “flash cookies” and similar files or technologies to collect and store information in respect to your use of and third-party websites and the Platforms. A cookie can be understood as a small text file that is stored on your computer/ mobile that enables us to recognize you (for example, as a registered user) when you visit the Platform, website, store your preferences and settings, enhance your experience by delivering content and advertising specific to your interests, perform research and analytics, track your use of the Platforms, and assist with security and administrative functions. A pixel tag (also called a web beacon) can be understood as a small graphic with embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email) and a unique identifier, and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers.
Kindly note that most browsers are set to automatically allow cookies. However, kindly note that it may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies through yourmobile device or browser settings, but doing so may interfere with certain functionality on the Platform. Separately, Treewood Furniture advises you to check their privacy policies for information about third-parties’ cookies and other practices. Treewood Furniture does not control the practices of such third parties/partners and their privacy policies/ cookies policies, which govern their interactions with you.
ANONYMOUS OR DE-IDENTIFIED DATA
Use and disclosure of information collected Usages Information collected from you can be used for various purposes including inter alia:
- Facilitate your usage of Platform;
- To Provide you with the products ordered by you
- To process and respond to your queries/ requests;
- To inform you regarding changes in Platform;
- To analyze, conduct internal reviews, surveys and understand Treewood Furniture’s users, improve the content and features of Treewood Furniture’s Platform, process and complete your transactions, and make special offers;
- To diagnose technical problems and provide support;
- To send and receive communications, show advertisements, notifications;
- To prepare reports, review, etc.;
- To contact you regarding third party goods and services, offers, to understand your preferences, requirements;
- To permit you to participate in interactive features offered through Treewood Furniture’s Platform;
- To detect and protect any error, hacking, fraud, commercial and identity checks; and
- Any other purpose as required in connection with the Platform.
Information collected from you may be disclosed to and/ or for various purposes including inter alia:
- For legal purposes, requirements, to comply with applicable laws;
- To Treewood Furniture’s affiliates, subsidiaries and related parties;
- To Treewood Furniture’s vendors, merchants, contractors, service providers and other third-parties and persons who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which Treewood Furniture disclose it to them;
- Any person for maintaining security, operating Platforms, to enquire or protect from any fraud, hacking;
- To third-parties to market their products or services to you;
- If the disclosure, in Treewood Furniture’s belief, is necessary or appropriate to protect Treewood Furniture’s rights, property, or safety, customers or others. This will include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- To help us serve better.
If you delete your information from Treewood Furniture’s Platforms, copies of your information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of Treewood Furniture’s websites/ servers. Platform does not guarantee the complete wiping of any user-data from its servers or from the web.
THIRD PARTY LINKS